Riverdale, NJ (HQ)
About EVS Metal:
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. Our mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Handles the movement of materials and products through the facility during the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution phases of metal fabrication and manufacturing according to company needs and customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Movement of materials between workstations
- Moving pallets in and out of stock racking
- Kitting for assembly
- Cycle counting
- Loading and unloading trucks while handling paperwork associated with each transaction
- Occasionally assisting with material receiving transactions in the inventory management system
- Communicate to the management team on a regular basis any and all constraints to the proper storage or flow of materials within the facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience in material handling/staging jobs as well as expediting in a metal fabrication and manufacturing environment
- Scheduling & production control experience helpful
- Must have a clean driving record
- Experience with using a forklift is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer