1st or 2nd Shift
About EVS Metal:
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. The company’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Performs TIG welding activities, including hand welding and material handling equipment, under general supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with various types of metals with various thicknesses; stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum
- Utilize Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) in the manufacturing process
- Understand AWS weld symbols
- Ability to weld in all positions: horizontal, vertical/uphill, and overhead
- Must be able to lay out parts, assemble components, and fabricate complex assemblies using blueprints, drawings, engineering, and quality requirement
- Must be able to read, understand and follow operating instructions provided
- Follow all quality and safety procedures
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of experience with TIG Welding
- Possess technical know-how of welding equipment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for long durations
- Looking for a self-motivated individual who can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal-opportunity employer