1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm (standard hours, but flexible) (1 open position)
2nd Shift: 3:30pm – 12:00pm (3 open positions)
About EVS Metal
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. EVS Metal’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Performs repetitive deburring operations by removing excess metal and surface defects from parts by polishing,
grinding, and cleaning per customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspect parts for obvious defects and set aside for lead and/or supervisor
- Performs repetitive deburring operations by removing excess metal and surface defects from parts by polishing, grinding, and cleaning per customer specifications
- Requires the ability to use equipment common to the trade among which are grinder, sander, hand drill and hand tools
- Follow all safety requirements
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
- Properly dispose of metallic scrap material
- Requires the ability to use precision measuring instruments to verify dimensions of product for accuracy and conformance to specifications
- Has a minimum of a high school diploma/GED plus 1+ years of operating deburring equipment
- Ability to read technical instructions
- Follows ISO 9001 procedures
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires sufficient physical dexterity
- Is a supportive team member who works collaboratively within a group
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive, open attitude
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and embraces continuous improvement
- Uses Microsoft Office Suite proficiently and is willing to learn EVS business software
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer