About EVS Metal
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. THe company’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks associated with preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and control systems of production equipment
- Coordinates with outside sources for technical information, repair parts and service
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems is required
- Ability to use hand tools as well as a broad range of diagnostic tools
- Must be able to read technical documentation, including electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics, parts drawings and operation and repair manuals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and windows desktop applications such as outlook, word, and excel.
- Experience with ERP or Maintenance tracking system preferred.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with ability to manage multiple priorities and work load
- Interpret Manufacturers documentation to develop and implement SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Interact with outside technical personnel for the purpose of trouble shooting and scheduling
- Prior experience with fabricating equipment is preferred
- Note: Written and practical test required to be considered for the position
- Understanding of programmable logic controllers: 1 year of practical experience (Preferred)
- Experience utilizing mechanical knowledge to repair equipment: 1 year of practical experience (Required)
- Experience reading electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics: 1 year (Required)
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer