1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
About EVS Metal
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. EVS Metal’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Prepares shipping paperwork, coordinates with freight companies, records shipments in MRP system, stages parts, receives shipments and packages parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare shipping paperwork such as labels, packing slips and bills of lading. Coordinate with freight companies (UPS, FedEx, and etc.) on customer shipments
- Record shipments in EVS MRP system
- Receive incoming shipments, un-package, visually inspect and record the receipt in EVS MRP system
- Stage parts in the appropriate location
- Maintain the accuracy of the stockroom and inventory racks
- Package parts in preparation for outside services and coordinate with vendors on trucking schedule
- Pick-up and deliver parts at outside vendors when required
- Build shipping crates as needed
- Maintain physical inventory
- Frequent use of forklift and pallets jacks
- Has a minimum of a high school diploma/GED plus 1+ years of shipping and receiving experience.
- Attention to detail/organized.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge
- Previous MRP system experience preferred
- Excel knowledge
- Forklift experience is preferred, but willing to train
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Is a supportive team member who works collaboratively within a group, and also can work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive, open attitude Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and embraces continuous improvement
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer