2nd Shift: 3:30pm – 12:00am
Pay range: $15-$19/hour, depending on experience and first 90 days of performance
About EVS Metal
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. EVS Metal’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Our company is seeking a manual machinist to set up and operate various manual machine tools in order to machine parts to customer specifications.
Qualifications, Duties and Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Manual machining experience including countersinking and tapping
- Excellent work ethic and able to work well with others
- Ability to follow ISO 9001 procedures
- Ability to read technical instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer