About EVS Metal
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. EVS Metal’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets-up sawing operation on band saw
- Assures that the first piece is correct prior to presentation to quality assurance for approval
- Saw the material to size and perform in-process checks to assure that the process is in control
- Follow all ISO 9001:2015 procedures
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to read technical drawings
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a production horizontal saw operator
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle inventory
- Basic computer skills, for time clock; job clocking; and inventory control
- Good work ethic and able to work well with others
- Ability to follow ISO 9001 procedures
- Ability to read technical instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Trade or technical school diploma is a plus
- Blueprint reading is a must
- Basic shop math skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer