1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
EVS Metal is a growing precision sheet metal fabrication company that is committed to excellence. The company’s mission is to provide metal fab services, including machining, mechanical assemblies, and integration, that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. We accomplish this by fostering an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, safety, and growth.
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists. This includes gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Assembles component parts according to work order specifications to assure a quality product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists. This includes gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles component parts according to work order specifications to assure a quality product
- Installs proper hardware into parts according to work order to assure a quality product
- Cleans and organizes workstation during production and before the end of shift as required
- Monitors and maintains machines to assure quality production
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking with materials handler to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies and verifying that each part has a WO attached
- Works under direct supervision of a lead or supervisor
- OJT requires continuing knowledge associated with assembly, work instructions and problem-solving
- Has a minimum of a high school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Ability to read technical drawings is preferred (WILL TRAIN)
- Proficient in using calipers, square, and feeler gauges (WILL TRAIN)
- Ability to identify various metal and hardware types, as well as understand the hardware insertion requirements of each. (WILL TRAIN)
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long durations. Looking for a self-motivated individual who can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
Interested? Apply Online!
EVS Metal is an equal opportunity employer.